25th April 2019
Vitality Wellness Festival
Visit the Vitality Wellness Festival in Green Park during the Vitality Westminster Mile. It is free to all and full of family-friendly activities, coaching and taster sessions.
The Main Stage
The festival's main stage features interviews, athlete meet & greets, Q&A sessions and much more throughout the day.
Learn a new skill or enjoy a class in a sport you love, including:
- England Cricket: Skills workshop and games
- England Netball: Skills workshop and games
- The Vitality Tumbleator: Test your pace against the elites
- London United and BBC Super Movers: This is your chance to have your photo taken with the Premier League trophy! Super Movers Ambassador and TV presenter Radzi Chinyanganya will be part of the events taking place in Green Park, as the Super Movers initiative from the BBC and the Premier League aims to help primary school children be more active.
Vitality Hub and Studio
Take a BMI health check or have a go on the always popular pedal-powered smoothie bikes at the Vitality Hub, or join a variety of fitness classes provided by Virgin Active at the Vitality Studio.
Energise the body and mind by taking part in Yoga and Pilates classes for the whole family at the Wellness Zone.
Visit the New Balance Run Hub for advice and fun challenges.
Boxing and Animal Fu
Learn to spar or enjoy a dance class with the Everyone Active Mascots.
Guinness World Records Champions Arena
Have a go at setting an official world record at the Guinness World Records Champions Arena!
- Special Olympics: A host of activities and Unified demonstrations all day.
- Kids Zone: Face painting, crafts, games and much more!
- A food court with a variety of tasty options.
- The Village: The meeting hub for our event partners
Vitality Wellness Festival Map
Click image to download map