Special Olympics GB offers unique opportunities for companies wishing to align with a charity which uses sport to promote social inclusion, cohesive communities, better health and the development of confidence, leadership and personal skills for the largest group of disabled children and adults in Great Britain.
We offer flexible packages that allow organisations to work in partnership with us through national sponsorship, event-specific sponsorship, employee or customer fundraising, cause related marketing, funding or employee involvement.
We are also able to team up with our sister organisations in Ireland or across the world to offer UK-wide and global partnerships.
Through a corporate partnership with Special Olympics GB, companies can:
- Make a difference to the lives of over 10,000 intellectually disabled children and adults in Great Britain – and thousands more with additional support
- Have local stores or offices linked to our 140 local Special Olympics clubs and athletes for local community activity and employee involvement
- Benefit from an experienced and dedicated fundraising account management team with fundraising, volunteer management and communications support
- Have branding and partnership activation opportunities from regional to international competitions
- Expect invitations to an assortment of competitions, events, receptions and ceremonies
- Enjoy the potential involvement of our celebrity ambassadors in high profile fundraising activities
- Associate with an established, high profile global organisation, present in 170 countries and with a powerful social message
- Have opportunities to create bespoke marketing and fundraising campaigns aligned with our messaging tackling issues such as social inclusion, health, education and skills development.
There are many ways companies can work in partnership with us:
- Annual or multi-year partnerships (regional, national and international)
- High profile sponsorship opportunities (880 million people reached globally for our National Summer Games PR and media campaign)
- Employee and customer fundraising initiatives
- Cause related marketing
- Taking part in fundraising events
- Donating pro-bono services in areas like marketing, PR and fundraising
- Employee involvement and volunteering
For more information about the benefits and opportunities of becoming a Special Olympics GB Partner, please contact Bonnie.Clayton@sogb.org.uk