By supporting us you will bring joy and pride to the lives of more children and adults with an intellectual disability by giving them the opportunity to take part in Special Olympics GB year-round sports programmes.
We currently offer sports training and competition opportunities to 10,000 children and adults with an intellectual disability, which represents less than a quarter of one per cent of people with an intellectual disability in Great Britain. Your support will help us reach many more of those we can’t currently help.
Your support will help transform the life of someone with an intellectual disability!
Ways to Give
- You can help us by making a single or regular donation online
- Donate by text - Text SOGB18 £10 to 70070
- Make a donation with a CAF Card and select Special Olympics GB
- Taking part in an exciting fundraising/ challenge event - Road to victory!
- Give to us from your salary Tax Free. Payroll Giving, also known as Give As You Earn (GAYE) is a scheme by which your donation is deducted from your gross pay, before it is taxed. This means if you give £10 each month to Special Olympics GB, it will in effect only cost you £8 (basic rate of 20% tax), as the rest of the donation is made up by HM Treasury
- Donating Shares By donating shares, you can earn up to 40% income tax relief as well as exemption from capital gains tax
- Leaving a Gift Remember Special Olympics GB in your will and make a real difference after you’re gone. Plus, most gifts to charities are exempt from inheritance tax. Visit Remember A Charity for free advice and a Will Guide
- ChariTable - Download the ChariTable app and donate – at no extra cost – every time you book a restaurant table through the app.
And finally, don't forget
Using Gift Aid when donating increases your donation by 25% without costing you a penny. Just click the Gift Aid box on your online donation to Special Olympics GB or email Jessica Pointon. Download the Gift Aid Declaration.